A rare opportunity to join a very unique organisation who have been at the forefront of football betting technology for over 10 years and are world renowned as the leader in the field. Through a combination of innovative research, analytical thought, technical innovation and a constant desire to question and improve, we maintain our position at the forefront of the sports betting market.
You will be joining a highly motivated and energised cross-functional delivery team who work closely with the business users.
The team is responsible for delivery of high-value business critical low latency systems in a continually evolving environment. As well as implementation, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the design architecture of our solutions.
You will be working mostly on greenfield projects replacing some of our legacy betting technologies with highly automated well-tested event sourced transactional systems.
- You’ll know C# or F# inside out having worked with it as your primary language on complex and interesting systems.
- You should be an expert at writing unit tests and will have used TDD. We don’t have QAs so the quality of your output is critical.
- This is a full stack role. Ideally you will have worked with distributed systems and with micro services.
- All our new UIs are written using React and Redux. It would be highly beneficial to know both.
- We’re obsessed with reactive programming, utilising it across the entire system. Concepts like commands, events, CQRS, and event sourcing should be familiar to you.
- You’ll be able to pick new concepts up quickly and be happy learning new things and thinking in new ways.
- We manage large parts of our infrastructure so you will be comfortable maintaining and dealing with issues in middleware and databases.
- You’ll be able to make sound decisions under pressure.
- You believe in teams having control and responsibility for their own applications.
- .NET C# F#
- Event Sourcing (EventStore)
- Web Tech (WebSockets)
- Web Front End (React, Redux, Chartjs)
- DevOps (Jenkins, Octopus, Docker)
- Monitoring and metrics (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana)