What type of candidate are you?
You will see talent acquisition as a service and your stakeholders as customers. You’ll ideally have worked in a recruitment agency focussed on tech or analytics recruitment and this will have given you some direct experience of dealing with hiring managers / resourcing managers.
You will take responsibility for giving Starlizard the opportunity to hire great new talent. You will have recommendations on sourcing strategies and be able to manage relationships with a variety of people including line managers, recruiters and the applicants themselves. We hire the best people and you’ll be a key part of ensuring we attract and hire from a diverse candidate pool.
What will you be doing?
With whatever support you need from the rest of the HR team, you will own our talent acquisition needs. This will include:
- Helping managers complete high quality role profiles / descriptions
- Recommending the best sourcing channels to use for each role
- Implementing solutions to improve our direct sourcing capabilities
- Engaging with recruitment companies and setting up the direct sourcing channels for each role
- Interview coaching / preparation with a range of team members
- Managing the recruitment processes for roles through our ATS
- Administering assessment tests and tools and recommending new resources as appropriate
- Working with managers on collating feedback and hiring decisions
- Strategic work on departmental / company resource planning and hiring strategies including internal mobility
- Helping to define our EVP and external communications to candidates and agencies
What skills will you have?
- Hands on permanent tech or analytics recruitment / talent acquisition
- Experience in managing candidate applications and being pro-active in sourcing approaches (e.g. referrals, direct approaches as needed)
- Experience of working with hiring managers and able to advise as well as respond to requests / needs
- Experience of face-to-face interviews / assessments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity and committed to upholding Starlizard’s values and standards
- An interest in sport is not required